Sunday, April 3, 2011

Playa Blanca

Let me tell you about playa blanca.  So it is a private beach just off Rodadero that you have to pay boats to take you to.  It was lots of fun.... I've always wanted to do the banana boat thing... and when I saw one there I had to do it.

playa blanca

So I went to playa blanca with Marcela and Lalo.... her friend... she met a guy there... so it was just the 4 of us chilling under a sun shade and playing on the beach.  The great thing about these places is that there are people who just work the beach... pretty much they come up to you... and offer to be your servant for the day.... get you food.. ice... drinks.... if you want a massage they go and find the massage lady...  haha it's pretty cool.
So I don't think I have posted about Marcela before this... it has been kind of a touchy subject in my life up until now.... but hey... this blog is my journal and I'm not gonna leave this part out... cause it happened.....
So marcela is from Armenia Colombia..... which is the south part of colombia... she was on vacation in santa marta as well and thats where we met.  When I first talked to her and she told me she was from Armenia... I was like.. how did you learn such good spanish.... lol because for me Armenia is by Iran.... that's when she let me know that it's a city in Colombia.
So we met and just had an instant connection... we danced... ate together.... and just had a great time... it was fun to have someone to go to the beach with and show me different parts of colombia that not all the tourists go to.

Anyway... the bad part about playa blanca is that I lost my camera there... it is a water proof one.. I lost it in the ocean... well.... a diver found it when he was looking for a woman's ring..... and he made me pay good to get it back..... so... I had to pay for it because  1... I wanted the pictures... and 2 I wanted to take more pictures on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment