Sunday, April 3, 2011

tyrona

So parke tyrona.... it was good and bad... i mean it was a beautiful place.... but it took forever to get there... it was like 1 1/2 hours by boat..... and it was like 20 bucks for the ride there... and buuuuumpy seriously.... it was sooo scary... and me and joe were on the front of the boat so we were getting a beating.


Another problem is that there are sooo many mosquitos.  I looked like I had chicken pox when I cam home... we slept outside in hammocks and I didn't have a mosquito net.. so I could barely sleep because the mosquitoes kept waking me up.  So.... worth the trip to be in a little paradise... but not anywhere you want to stay more than a day or 2.



So we didn't want to take the boat back... cause it was kinda scary... so we rode mules back to the front of the park.. the part that we got rained out of the first time we went there... it was a couple hours on mules.. and just as expensive and then we had a long bus ride back to Santa Marta when we were done... but it was cool to go both ways... some people only take the boat both ways and some only take the mules.





No comments:

Post a Comment