Sunday, April 3, 2011

Playa Rodadero





Rodadero is just over the hill from Santa Marta.  I was supposed to meet Robbie and Troy at the hostel and we were all gonna go together but I got a little distracted at the market.... way sidetracked and so they left without me.  I got there about the same time they did with Bret and Beatriz.... we bought a little tent and had a party.  There was music, dancing, massages, swimming, body surfing.... just an all out great day.  It was actually the best day at the beach I have ever had.  I am not really a beach person.  As I get older I really like having a tan for some reason... so I like the beach for that reason.... but I dunno I don't think of going to the beach much when I'm at home.  Well the waves, the temp, the atmosphere, everything was just perfect....



No comments:

Post a Comment